With a view of the church
The Marches is a very light double room with a view of the church of Vierhuizen. The room is located at the south side of the building whereby you rapidly feel the warmth of the sun. It will never get to warm because of the large coachroof.
The Marches = Wadden Sea World Heritage site
The Wadden Sea has a very unique flora and fauna: with numerous seals and the sea eagle who is back in The Netherlands again.
Room ‘t Wad
- Two single boxspring beds (80 x 200 cm)
- Bathroom with walk-in shower, washstand and toilet
- Extra Bed (75 x 200 cm)/Children’s Bed (70 x 150 cm) or Baby cod
- Towels and washcloths
- Shampoo and douche gel
- Free coffee, tea and drinks (in the dining and living room)
- Possibility of a baby cod
- Possibility of packages
- Dog(s) allowed
We also serve a wonderful dinner, including starter, drink and dessert. You will have to make daily reservations if you wish to enjoy our dinner.
From half September until the end of April dinner is possible all days. From the end of April until half September by appointment. During this period you can also enjoy your dinner at Herberg Het Lachende Paard (Tavern The Laughing Horse) in our village (200 meters down the road).
|Night(s)||1 person||2 persons||3 persons**|
|1 of 2||€ 59,50||€ 79,50||€ 99,50|
|3 of 4||€ 57,50||€ 77,50||€ 97,50|
|5 of 6||€ 55,00||€ 75,00||€ 95,00|
|7+||€ 52,50||€ 72,50||€ 92,50|
* * For children under the age of 14 years is the surcharge €20,00 per extra child per night. This is the price that is displayed including €1.50 p.p.p.n.); For an extra adult (14 years or older) we charge a surcharge of €25,00 per extra person per night; For a baby (under 2 years) the surcharge is €10,00 per extra baby per night.
Book online, fill in a reservationform per mail or phone us at +31 (0) 6 3358 5864. Or rent all 4 rooms for a nice weekend with friends or family at the same time.